- Academic Program
- Lectures & Symposia
- Faculty & Staff
- Global Health
- Contact Us
HELPFUL QUICK RESOURCES
Welcome to Medical Humanities & Health Studies
MHHS SEMINAR SERIES 2014 - 2015
Check out our upcoming events HERE.
Our next seminar: Dr. Richard Gunderman, MD. - Tuesday, September 30th, 12:00 Noon - 1:00 PM
Unless otherwise noted, all MHHS Seminar events are free and open to the public.
**A link to view a recording of Dr. Einterz’ Sept. 8th talk is available here.
"How to Survive a Plague"
Sponsored by the School of Science Diversity Council
This 2012 David France film uses footage from the 1980s and 1990s to illustrate how groups worked to change AIDS from a death sentence to a survivable disease.
How to Survive a Plague
Weds, Sept. 24
5:30 p.m. (refreshments served at 5:30 followed by the film)
discussion with Dr. Emily Beckman (medical humanities)
Click on the title to view the brochure!
For more information, contact our office!
FALL 2014 Courses
Click here to view our Fall 2014 Course flyer!
For a complete listing of available courses, please consult the Registrar’s website, located here.
Contact us at
- IUPUI hosts fifth annual Graduate Expo
- IUPUI to significantly bolster its journalism/public relations program …
- Gunderman named IUPUI Chancellor’s Professor
- Health Communication PhD Launched by School of Liberal …
- The Future History of the Book: Time, Attention, Convention - John …
October 29 || Read More »
- 2015 Taylor Symposium
February 17 || Read More »
- A Celebration of Scholarship: The Liberal Arts Honors Convocation
April 25 || Read More »